Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) provides a rich model for building modern UX. This tutorial explains how to build a Windows application with WPF. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/Visual-Studio-tutorials/Visual-Studio-2012-Essential-Training/118076-2.html?utm_campaign=eg2TsHTWyw&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This tutorial is a single movie from the Visual Studio 2012 Essential Training course presented by lynda.com author Walt Ritscher. The complete course duration is blank 7 hours and 13 minutes and shows how to get comfortable in Visual Studio, the full-featured app development environment from Microsoft, and learn how to create a variety of projects, from websites to rich Internet applications.
1. Getting Started
2. Exploring the Visual Studio Workspace
3. Understanding the Project Types
4. Exploring the Project Types
5. Code and Text Editors
6. Tools That Enhance Your Coding Sessions
7. Debugging and Troubleshooting Code
8. Using the Designers for UI Development