VFX Compositing Class 1 – Fundamental concepts in Nuke
note: This tutorial is not intended for complete beginners, you should have a basic knowledge in Nuke, or otherwise you will have a hard time following the content, and understanding the methods shown behind might be little difficulty to understand.
* Unpremult and Premult explained
* Color operations, filters and transforms, how and when should they be done
* The Merge (over) operation explained under the hood
* How not to perform color corrections
* Concatenation in Nuke
* Cutting mates and images
* Combining mates and images
* CG multipass compositing
* Tracking tips and tricks
I apologize for my English ‘_’
disclaimer: Allot of the techniques i presented in this tutorial i have learned from, personal experience, FxPhd and other sources, but especially for this tutorial allot of the content i learned is from FxPhd. If you want to learn more, i highly encourage you to subscribe @ www.fxphd.com and check out their tutorials, they are awesome.