Fun and creative Minecraft redstone ideas for your home! In this episode we look at improved double doors, a redstone triggered fridge, hidden storage with hoppers and an automatic item cooker.
More in this series:
● Double doors, fridge, hidden storage, auto cooker: http://youtu.be/3WV6V_UOIS4
● Sensor lights, hidden entrance, auto fireplace: http://youtu.be/0TFnD7f5-00
● Secret door, 3×3 piston door, fancy doorbell: http://youtu.be/Ofgote0Kb64
● Auto nether portal, vertical item transport / display: http://youtu.be/y-NmG7BUILk
● Instant armor, armor display, bouncing chickens: http://youtu.be/C6SSR8bnelU
● Musical furnace, item activated door, hidden crafting table: http://youtu.be/iCc14eywJgc
● Hidden workshop, automatic lights: http://youtu.be/XLP-TFSTBQY
● Darth Vader theme in note blocks, night fireworks, musical lock: http://youtu.be/3jcRmAR_cD4
● ‘The Morning Song’ in note blocks, killer chest, minecart storage: http://youtu.be/WDYo3DUedXU
● Redstone kitchen with hidden storage, trash can and auto cooker: https://youtu.be/mtghAdCfZx4
The automatic furnace design uses hoppers to move fuel and items into the furnace and a hopper to extract the cooked/smelted item. The lower hopper moves items into a vertically placed dropper where a comparator checks to see if the dropper has any items in it. If there are items in it the connected redstone and repeater creates a simple clock, powering all 3 of the connected droppers. Items will move from the lower dropper all the way up into the chest. A single item will always remain in the top and middle droppers – this is normal. If you move the redstone down one block so it directly powers the middle dropper only a single item will remain in the top dropper. Once there is an item in the top and/or middle dropper (depending on how you connect your redstone) items will silently move into the storage chest when they are created from the furnace. A downside to a design like this is you don’t receive experience points as you would for manually extracting the items from the furnace..
Check my tips and tutorials playlist for many more redstone videos for beginners and advanced redstone geniuses!
Tutorial for the house featured in this video: http://youtu.be/tQDLOe0rw3w
World save with all simple redstone creations from this series:
● Donate (it helps!): https://goo.gl/ZyDmqJ
● Subscribe: http://goo.gl/PhNO9O
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/stormfrenzy
● Website: http://stormfrenzy.com
Music: S Strong – The Rover
CC BY 3.0
You can find more music by S Strong at the following locations:
stormfrenzy storm frenzy minecraft simple easy redstone advanced redstone idea contraption creation invention redstone design minecraft redstone for your home