With the Media panel you can control the appearance and playback of video in InDesign. Find out how to work with video in this tutorial. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/InDesign-tutorials/InDesign-CC-Interactive-Document-Fundamentals/129005-2.html?utm_campaign=vy-tzjY_2EU&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This tutorial is a single movie from the InDesign CC: Interactive Document Fundamentals course presented by lynda.com author Mike Rankin. The complete course is 3 hours and 22 minutes and shows how to create a variety of interactive documents in InDesign CC, including PDFs, ebooks, magazines, forms, and more.
1. Setting Up InDesign for Working with Interactive Documents
2. Types of Interactive Documents You Can Make with InDesign
3. Working with Interactive Objects
4. Using Navigation Tools
5. Multimedia Tools
6. Tools for Creating Digital Publishing Apps
7. Tools for Creating EPUBs
8. Tools for Adapting Layouts
9. Interactive Document Workflows
10. Advanced Workflows for Interactive Documents