This tutorial will teach you how to install and set-up windows 8 OS(operating system) using USB drive. Although this video is shown on the Windows operating system but you can follow similar instruction on a Mac OS
If you need any help or experience difficulties in any of the steps, please comment below and I will reply ASAP with a solution.
Your computer must meet the following system requirements(if you currently have windows 7 on your PC then you most likely qualify for the requirements of windows 8):
~ Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
~ RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
~ Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
~ Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Additional requirements on http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/download
Please follow these instruction below and use the video tutorial as guide.
– Go to http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/download to download the latest Windows 8 OS ISO image.
-Download 32 or 64 bit depending on your computer(if your not sure then download 32 bit)
– Go to http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Win7_usbdvd_dwnTool to download Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool or Click this to download (http://images2.store.microsoft.com/prod/clustera/framework/w7udt/1.0/en-us/Windows7-USB-DVD-tool.exe)
To start the Boot Menu on your computer
1. Right after you press the Power Button
2. Immediately press the “F12” or “ESC” (On most computer,but it may be different on your brand) repeatedly to load the Boot Menu
3. On the Boot Menu, select the USB device that you stored the OS.
Thanks for watching the tutorial!